In order for any business to succeed they need to have the right planning, the right strategy, and the right execution of these things. Consortium Consultancy helps its clients expand and grow by providing them all three. We know how important it is to have the right plan, if your plan is wrong then every step you take will be in the wrong direction as well. This moves companies away from their objective instead of towards it. We study our clients deeply before suggesting any plan, because we have to ensure that we have all the variables in check.
Once we have a plan, we work with our clients on creating a strategy. Many people think strategy and plan are the same but Consortium Consultancy knows better. We know that plan is what we try to achieve and strategy is how we are going to achieve it.
“Consortium Consultancy – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.” Manahel Thabet
Research beyond the business plan
- Profit/Margins increase;
- Product diversification;
- Product differentiation;
- Satisfying consumer needs;
- Costumer fidelization;
- Keeping or increasing market quota;
- Securing a market strategic position;
- Use of new business opportunities;
- Markets development;
- Personalized services;
- Increase of competitive advantage;
- Use of economies of scale.
- The product is not accepted by the market;
- To innovate it might imply high investments that are not paid back during the product life cycle;
- Excessive concentration of resources and attention on the new product at the expense of quality and marketing of the existing products;
- The company was overtaken by partners when the innovation is done in partnership / risk of transfer of know-how;
- The company has become dependent on the new product;
- There is no capacity to implement the innovation;
- The competitive advantage of innovation, benchmarking and developing rapidly making an imitation of a more efficient or that exceed the initial innovation by incorporating some distinctive elements.