For businesses to succeed over the long-term, they need to have the right planning, the right strategy, and the right execution of these things. In addition, however, there must be innovation. Innovation is contrary to stagnation, and any business that stagnates in the modern, knowledge-based economy, where technological change and client expectations change rapidly, needs Consortium Consultancy to help it expand and grow innovatively. Consortium Consultancy provides businesses with innovatively-stimulating guidance. We know how important it is to have innovation embedded in the strategic plan. This moves companies towards new objectives, instead of away from what is both necessary and progressive. We study our clients deeply before suggesting any innovative plan, because we have to ensure that we have all the variables assessed, and the innovative mindset is ready and willing to take the business into new, exciting areas of growth, with a competitive edge.
“Consortium Consultancy – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.” Manahel Thabet
Research Beyond the Business Plan
- Profit/Margins increase;
- Product diversification;
- Product differentiation;
- Satisfying consumer needs;
- Costumer fidelization;
- Keeping or increasing market quota;
- Securing a market strategic position;
- Use of new business opportunities;
- Markets development;
- Personalized services;
- Increase of competitive advantage;
- Use of economies of scale.
- The product is not accepted by the market;
- To innovate it might imply high investments that are not paid back during the product life cycle;
- Excessive concentration of resources and attention on the new product at the expense of quality and marketing of the existing products;
- The company was overtaken by partners when the innovation is done in partnership / risk of transfer of know-how;
- The company has become dependent on the new product;
- There is no capacity to implement the innovation;
- The competitive advantage of innovation, benchmarking and developing rapidly making an imitation of a more efficient or that exceed the initial innovation by incorporating some distinctive elements.